- Fourth Carcinogen DMF Found in Blood-Pressure Pill Valsartan - Bloomberg
- Chinese Heart Drug Valsartan Recall Shows FDA Inspection Limits - Bloomberg
- J&J knew for decades that asbestos lurked in its Baby Powder
- Pennsylvania Xarelto Bleeding Lawsuit Trials Begin Next Month
- Editorial: Fighting back against Big Pain, without much help from Congress | Editorial | stltoday.com
- Pennsylvania’s First Xarelto Lawsuit Trial Concludes With $28 Million Verdict for Plaintiff, Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reports | Life Pulse Health
- California Woman Files Celect® IVC Filter Lawsuit – Daily Hornet | Breaking News That Stings!
- Wright Medical Pays $90 Million to Settle Remaining Hip Lawsuits
- Filings Fly as Xarelto Mass Tort Prepares for Trial | Law.com
- Father blames NuvaRing manufacturers for daughter's death | St. Louis Record
New Benicar Litigation Tele-Seminar
August 7, 2014 – 2:00pm EST
The very popular blood pressure medication, Benicar, causes severe intestinal malabsorption requiring hospitalizations for many consumers. On July 3, 2013, the FDA forced the manufacturer to change its label to warn about this serious side effect. Thus, it is only now that most gastroenterologists are learning of this association, requiring patients to suffer for prolonged periods of time and undergo unnecessarily high-risk procedures and medical treatment.
Please join us as we discuss this rapidly developing pharmaceutical drug case.
- Daniel Nigh, Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor
- Rayna Kessler, Lopez McHugh
- Travis Lepicier, Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor
Pre-registration is not required. Simply follow the directions below to either call in or log into the webinar website approximately 5 minutes before the webinar is supposed to begin, and you will be put into the call. Questions will be taken at the end of the presentation.
Instructions for Web ConferenceConnection:
- Please select the following link www.beaconliveweb.com
- On the Join a Meeting side of the login page, enter the Room Name: mass2
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Company, Email.
- Click on Join Meeting to join the webinar.
- You will hear music on hold until the conference begins.
- Make sure your PC speakers are turned on and at the correct volume.
OPTIONAL Instructions for Telephone Connection:
- If you are also logged onto the web connection, turn off your PC speakers.
- Call 866-447-9094 (International callers, please call 00-800-2323-6622 or 972-588-8035).
- You will be connected via a live operator who ask for your name and company name.
- You will hear music on hold until the conference has begun, or be connected directly to the conference if it has started.
- During the conference you will be in listen-only mode.
If you have any trouble accessing the webinar, please call our Customer Support line at 877-297-2901 (International callers, please call 972-588-8035).
- June 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014