Start the Legal Process Now
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries as a result of an implanted inferior vena cava (IVC filter), please contact Jacoby & Meyers Mass Torts by completing the Free Consultation Form.
IVC filters have been linked to serious injuries, including:
- Perforation of the veins where the IVC filter is implanted
- Perforation of the heart or lungs
- Cardiac tamponade (compression of the heart caused by excess fluids)
- Hemorrhagic pericardia effusion (excess fluid around the heart)
- Lower limb deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Nerve Injury
Don’t Fight This Alone
At Jacoby & Meyers Mass Torts, we specialize in the representation of individuals who have suffered injuries from the undisclosed side-effects of pharmaceutical drugs and devices, including IVC Filters. Many jurisdictions have time limitations for filing a lawsuit called “statutes of limitation.” Therefore, it is very important that you promptly obtain representation for your claim.
No-Fee, Contingency Policy
Our law firm represents clients on a no-fee, contingency basis. This means you will never pay out-of-pocket legal fees or expenses.
For over 40 years, Jacoby & Meyers has been on your side.